Consumer Credit Reporting Education
Understand the importance of your credit information
As part of our mission to build a healthy consumer credit landscape in Malaysia, we organise educational programmes to help consumers make more informed decisions about their credit and finances, as well as understand the role of Credit Reporting Agencies.
Programmes for the Public
The program for the public focuses on helping consumers understand the importance of their credit information how to get the best chance of getting new credit.
- What credit information is reported on me and how is it used by credit grantors in their evaluation?
- Trends in consumer behaviour
- How can I improve my credit score?
- How do I protect myself against identity theft?
Consumer Credit Reporting Talk for Companies
This is a 1.5-hour talk on the roles and functions of Experian as a Credit Reporting Agency and our consumer self-check services, namely Consumer Credit Report Education Program (CCREP). The talk is most suitable for a session during seminars, exhibitions or road shows.
- Who produces my credit report and why is it important?
- How do I improve my credit profile?
- How do I correct inaccurate information and update my credit information in my credit report?
- What should I do when I get my credit report?