Share customers’ payment information to improve credit risk management and debt recovery
Experian established the neutral collaborative platform in 2004 for non-banking industry players to share their customers’ payment information, both positive and negative, to better recover delinquent debts and reduce credit risks.
It covers a wide range of industries including retail and credit financing, construction, logistics, fast moving consumer goods and telecommunications.
Trade Bureau at a glance
Data contributed by members across Malaysia’s 11 broad RMIC classified industries.
Millions of records added monthly since 2004.
Negative payment information is available to all businesses for debt recovery purposes.
Members can access payment profile and 12-months payment trends.
- Study a customer’s payment behaviours and cash flow projection.
- View consolidated records of a customer’s payment history.
- Get early alerts on potential defaulters.
- Gain access to detailed analysis of a customers’ payment profile and trends over period of time.
- Review payment behaviour by a customer across various industries.
- Helps as an effective debt recovery tool.
- Ensure credit receiver places debt at high level of priority for settlement.
- Non-banking payment information acts as additional credit reference to the banks apart from banking information data.
- View Trade Bureau reports that provide an overview on Trade Bureau payment information at a minimal report fee.
Note: Experian Trade Bureau monitoring service is FREE for CrediTrack annual subscribers.
These monthly reports provide detailed information on the payment profile of a company or an individual including:
- Counts of previous enquiries conducted by subscribers, and the purpose of searches.
- Subsidiaries and counts of company charges.
- Payment profile and payment trend.
- Credit reference or defaulted payments.
- Non-bank lenders’ credit information.